SNPLA’s mobile low-cost clinic will be at Adopt & Shop on Saturday, June 19th from 10 am - 2 pm! No appointments are necessary. SNPLA offers licensing, microchips, vaccines, de-worming, and flea treatment among other services for cats and dogs.
Here are the requirements:
- Pet owners must be 18 years of age or older.
- All animals have to be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pets must be healthy and not pregnant.
- Try to bring all vaccine records and a spay/neuter certificate.
- Bring your pet’s renewal notice or prior rabies certificate to get a 3-year rabies vaccine.
- Please notify the veterinarian if your animal is allergic to any vaccine, could be pregnant, or has been ill recently.
Visit www.SNPLA.org for more info on their services! See you at the clinic!