SNPLA’s mobile low-cost clinic will be at Adopt & Shop Sunday May 16th from 10 am – 2 pm! No appointments are necessary. SNPLA offers licensing, microchips, vaccines, de-worming, and flea treatment among other services for cats and dogs.
Cat and dog vaccinations are vital to your pet’s health. Even if your pet is an indoor animal, it’s important that they are vaccinated. Vaccines help prevent mild illnesses, as well as potentially fatal diseases, such as rabies. We offer low-cost pet vaccinations to you to help promote the health of all pets.
Here are the requirements:
- Pet owners must be 18 years of age or older.
- All animals have to be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pets must be healthy and not pregnant.
- Try to bring all vaccine records and a spay/neuter certificate.
- Bring your pet’s renewal notice or prior rabies certificate to get a 3-year rabies vaccine.
- Please notify the veterinarian if your animal is allergic to any vaccine, could be pregnant, or has been ill recently.
Visit www.SNPLA.org for more info on their services! See you at the clinic!